Monday, November 19, 2012

Mondays that make you smile ;)

I think everyone feels the Monday blues. It is a fact of life I suppose. If it was named something else would it be more tolerable, is the question? What if we called it Brightday? No probably not. Last Monday I got a super awesome epiphany... Which makes me hope this Monday comes with more!
I had this idea for the beginning of every chapter in my book, to start with a quote about philosophy of the universe or stars in general. I think each one will have meaning to that chapter it is starting, and will help the reader think a little harder about the symbolism in the words that they are reading, hopefully flying through the book because you can't put it down. We will see...
I found this picture I wanted to share with all of you:
Isn't that just so sad... 

This is my last week of philosophy class. It is hard when everything is so religion this religion that, but I try to not focus on the religious side, and more on all of the other million things philosophy decides. My classmates tell me its refreshing. I always ask why they don't try to look at a different point for there discussions but few respond. We will see if this week my ideas will rub off and I can read the post without the anxiety that comes with it LOL.... Happy Monday TTYL this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment