Monday, November 26, 2012

Mira


In my Novel I have named my main character after the star Mira. 

Today I finished my Philosophy class and am 14 classes away from my degree. It makes me smile. Funny how life moves us and forces us into places we never realized were there. I know one day I will write a book about my life right now though I am enjoying my fictional world on a different planet with Mira and her friends. I think we create our own destiny what ever destiny is any ways. I started with wanting to be a photo journalist, changed my degree to journalism from there I was thinking lawyer and then I got passionate about education. All of my paperwork to change my degree kept getting lost and then I started writing about mermaids. Some day I will finish that story some day but it lead me to Mira and her amazing story. I am glad my degree program never changed and I am loving the idea of having a BA in journalism and going for a masters in Creative writing!! Just look at how bright and beautiful that star is. I hope she rubs off and helps you find your dreams! I am working on my Pitch wars submission editing and editing and editing loving it all the while holding on to a smile! Happy Monday everyone bring on Tuesday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment