Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday 16, 2012


This is my inspiration for the book I am writing. It is a Quasar also known as a black hole. I love this story and I hope once it is finished you will as well. 

Not going to spoil anything but I will say that Breaking Dawn Part 2 was the best of the five films. They did a great job and totally left it open. I think the actors really put it all out there and would love to see more. Sadly Stephenie Meyer said she is finished with Vampiers for now and on to other things. 

There is a new series being filmed The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones will be out next summer and I keep seeing everyone say its going to be better than Twilight. I get the franchise rivalry but just know Stephenie Meyer her self gave a fab review that is on the box of the gift set of the series. 

It's friday I would love to hear about your week and what you thought of Breaking Dawn part 2 without spoilers also check out , Insomnia Cover reveal by JR Johansson supper awesome. Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Keri. Going to see Twilight on Saturday. Will let you know what I think then. I thought the last one ( although slightly different from the books) was awesome. So if you say this one is even better it makes me more excited to see it! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete