Friday, August 9, 2013

Bound to Life

Life sometimes has a funny way of throwing us off track, and seems to think derailing is a really awesome way, to give us the want to go on and see what else can happen... The past couple months have been very trying in my life funny enough though everything seems to be falling into place. Maybe that is what life is about maybe it isn't about the day to day mumble grumble but the 10 year picture the long term.

Photo: Positive Inspirational Quotes ( PIQ)
I don't get into the personalities of my life this is the internet for goodness sake; but I will tell you that even among the flames of hell I came out on top. Now my blogging and writing on the other hand well those have suffered a bit. The blog I bring you today is to inspire you to keep going and keep dreaming and keep reaching. I haven't written in a month. Every time I sit down to write I am slammed with yet another travesty, but I will keep sitting down because I know that at some point the fire will clear and the calm of the roaring ocean will enforce my story and project greatness. 

Photo: Positive Inspirational Quotes ( PIQ)

As for amazing books for Young Adult I finished Numbers 1 to 3 of mortal instruments series which I really enjoy and am excited to finish the last two. I have fallen in love yet again with Aprilynn Pikes new amazing stories (Life After Theft and Earth Bound). I am struggling to read them both at the same time because I feel the characters fight over my attention and I am betraying one by spending time with the other but were getting through. (Yes, I am still planning on going to Illinois next May to meet her.... geeeee) I am going to start reading Terry Brooks yay! I also have began the Harry Potter books with my daughter who loves magical realism and alternate worlds like her mommy! 

Photo: Kevin and Melissa went from bankrupt to pocketing over $57,425.00 in 90 days.....
Using the same exact system you’re about to discover in this FREE VIDEO...
That Anyone Can Do
Go Here: www.mpowerincome.com
-PIQ

So while I am moving and settling and setting up this new adventure of a home enrichment program and day care I shall attempt to still blog to you guys!! My Aunt asked me about short stories I am considering it but they all seem to drag on longer than short story material hmmmmm decisions! 

Photo: Positive Inspirational Quotes ( PIQ)

TaTaForNow 
KSPD 

No comments:

Post a Comment