Tuesday, August 20, 2013

For the Love of Writing

I keep hearing master pieces are not written in a day but I really do wish I could have this manuscript written out and ready for my hard edits... I try to a lot time for writing but things always come up or get disrupted I shall not give up though I shall press on. My goal was to be edited by December I suppose I better get my booty in gear. I entered a contest last year and got a lot of very great feedback I plan to enter it again this year with a beauty of a manuscript. 

I have a lot of people helping in the background of my life. My husband who literally hands me coffee and sends me to write, my son and daughter who try to help me make up characters... My family who I know think I am crazy to add anything else to my crazy day but help me in anyway they can... My Aunt Karen who is always encouraging and pushing me forward to push out that next chapter and her edits and feed back that really help developed the parts of my story that I was trying to say but couldn't depict the right wording. I suppose it is time for me to really dive into this adventure I can't wait to give you all updates and share more with you as it comes a long.... 

Other than that we are moved but we are not settled if that makes sense still unpacking and organizing, setting up the preschool I am starting and getting everybody ready for new schools... It is a fun and tiring week in this house but I will share photos soon!!! 
TTFN
KSPD 

No comments:

Post a Comment