Thursday, May 8, 2014

Truth, Hope and Love

I absolutely love writing and without it I would swim in voices of people that may be factious but are as every bit as real once they hit the paper. Words make them come alive. If you think back to the first book you read that touched you. Wether it be Cat in The Hat By Dr. Seuss or Motorcycle Mouse By Beverly Cleary you began a connection to someones idea and made a factitious friend. To me I know my characters better than my self, some say their characters are a part of them and create them to become someone they wish they could be.
 I have many characters and stories I am working on but my focus is a novel about a young girl who must overcome pain and betrayal to save her new world of friends and the foundation of which she was born. It is full of magic and reality and through it all she is human but not at the same time. I am building a new world one that will bring magic and hope alive and more powerful than the darkness that is coming. 
I also recently finished reading for a second time The Fault In our Stars By John Green. I have heard great things about the movie and I plan to take a bag of tissues with me. If you have not read it but have wanted to I recommend you do. If you have then Okay is my Always :)
I have a million books to read but my eye is on the final Mortal Instrument book By Cassandra Clare, that comes out this month. 
Life for me right now is always a busy time. With my kids in school and us preparing for yet another military move the end of the year chores have built to added piles of fun. I find calmness in the memes and positive quotes that I engulf my facebook feed with. I have found in my life that hope and love out way fear and sadness. Truth will set one free it also can change ones views of the world, choosing the negative or positive is the way one looks upon it. I always find the positives and try to seek goodness out of all things evil. I ponder often what life means and I think what keeps us going is Truth, love and hope. Which makes summer all the more renewing and exciting. I love getting to spend time with my kids and show them new things. During the school year we get caught in the schedules and routines of the weeks and months. Durning the summer we keep a routine but we add spontaneousness and excitement. With lots of reading and traveling through books not just by vehicle. 
I wish you all a Happy Mothers Day and hope that in your lives truth and love will create a happy and fun outlook toward the summer months. 




Smile 
KSPD

No comments:

Post a Comment