Monday, January 13, 2014

Courage




Have you ever pondered what holds us back from something we want so bad and comes so easy for
others to do? Many philosophers concur that fear is the biggest chain of regret. When people are scared
they hide from themselves, what they are capable of. In the end it catches up to you and all you have is regrets because life doesn't stand still it is for ever moving and passing you by. Well this past year and a half has flown by me. I think I have come out with more regrets than I can count and all because I was scared and let the fear control me. Life will not always be easy and things will happen to change how we react to certain situations. These are not road blocks though they are just logic that is built into our brain. That means you can listen but always remember that the situation is never exactly the same and you have to try another way to suppress the fear with courage. This relates to my writing life, I tried and failed to myself and to others I didn't meet the bar. Then I get a story that operates in my mind all of the time and I find I have lunged into research and a feeling like I got this. Maybe my story about a girl from Planet Beid was a beginning and the five other projects I have going. I never felt this drive with any of them like I do my new piece. I am very excited to get through the outlining and the research to just start writing. Life has a funny way of showing us what it really wants us to do. I am pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment